UNIVERSITY OF ARIZONA
Catering List & List of University Approved Bartenders
Updated August 23, 2013
(We are continuously revising this list, so please check often for updates)
The list of Approved Caterers accommodates those departments that have catering needs on or off campus, including those departments located in the Phoenix area. If you do not see a caterer on the list that you would like to use, please call our office for a copy of the Master Agreement for Catering Services, (520) 626-3919. If an authorized caterer is not used, payment for their services may be denied or withheld; this includes payment from the University of Arizona Foundation.
Here are some helpful hints when planning your event:
- Any ON CAMPUS event where food will be served or purchased that exceeds $500, please contact the Student Union (520) 621-1989.
- Any event ON CAMPUS (under $500) where food will be delivered or picked up (e.g. pizza, sandwiches) you do not need to contact one of the approved Caterers; this is considered a drop/go service and does not meet the definition of Catering. However, keep in mind that the TOTAL cost of food for your event cannot exceed $500.
- When scheduling your ON CAMPUS event please make sure the caterer you choose is authorized to come on campus.
- For further information, refer to the UA Catering & Food Service Policy.
Alcoholic beverages must be served by a contractor who has a certificate of insurance on file with the University and agrees to be bound by the provisions of the Permit. The University does not recommend bartenders, but we can tell you who has approved insurance certificates on file with us. The purpose of this list is to provide to contact information of those bartenders who have a current certificate of insurance on file.
Bartenders are responsible for providing the appropriate information and for complying with the instructions on the UA Alcohol Permit Application. In addition, departments using bartending services must obtain an original signature from the approved bartender on the application. Faxed signatures are not acceptable.
For additional information about bartending services please contact:
EVENT PLANNING OFFICE
Room 348 SUMC
P.O. Box 210017
Tucson, Arizona, 85721-0017
Phone: (520) 621-9463
Click here for a list of Approved Bartenders.
SUMC Food Court
Tucson, AZ(520) 621-0452
24 E. Flores St.
210 N. 4th Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85705(520) 300-6256
Danielle Roberts, Catering Manager
2831 N. 31st. Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85009(602) 343-3158
350 W. Thomas
Phoenix, AZ(602) 406-6615
- Arizona BuyWays
- Central/AHSC Receiving
- Contracting Office
- Postal Services
- Printing Services
- Purchasing Card
- Purchasing Office
- Records Management & Archives
- Small Business Utilization Program
- Stores Inventory
- Surplus Property